Wednesday, 19 June 2019

Today (19th June 2019) Director(Commercial) Smt Bhanu Kumar inaugurated our new office premises at Bhubaneswar, Odisha.

The office presently located at the following address:
MSTC Limited
8th Floor, IDCO Tower, Janapath Road, Unit - 9, Bhubaneswar - 751022

FICCI organised the third edition of Circular Economy Symposium on 17th- 18th June 2019 at FICCI Headquarters in New Delhi. The objective of the Symposium is to mainstream Circular Economy Principles in Indian businesses for long term value creation, both economic economic (extended value of products and materials for as long as possible) as well as environmental (minimizing waste generation and resource use).
Shri B B Singh speaking in the Symposium on Industry Deep Dives – “Vehicle Dismantling & Recycling” on June 18th.

Tuesday, 11 June 2019

CMD welcoming Hon'ble Minister of Steel and Hon'ble Minister of State for Steel at Steel Room, Udyog Bhawan, New Delhi on 10.06.2019. CMD, MSTC made a corporate presentation in this meeting. Hon'ble Minister of Steel appreciated MSTC's work.

World Environment Day


West Bengal State Center ,Institution of Engineer (India) observed World Environment Day on 5th June 2019. Shri B.B.Singh Chairman and  Managing Director , MSTC Limited was the Chief Guest and Dr. Anupam Debsarkar Associate Professor of Environmental Engineering Division of Department of Civil Engineering, Jadavpur Univerisity, delivered the Key Note Address.

Shri Sandip Kumar Deb, Chairman West Bengal State Center, IE(I) chaired the observance function and gave the welcome address.

Shri Avinash Singh, Chairman Environmental Engineering Division of WBSC, IE(I) spoke on History of World Environment Day.

Shri B. B. Singh spoke on various aspects of Air pollution and its impact on our life. In his address he dwelled on air- pollution caused vehicles, air conditioning & refrigeration, various types of waste dumping and their impacts on everyday life. He also told how MSTC is diversifying in recycling business. They have already started a venture Mahindra & Mahindra for old vehicle wrecking and then recycle 80 % of the wrecked vehicle parts. The rest 20% goes for dumping. He also informed about the future business forays concerning waste management as main feature.

Dr. Anupam Debsarkar, in his key note address very systematically gave the picture of air quality standards and then moved to effects because of the exposure to PM2.5 , Ozone, and household air pollution.

The function was attended by past president, past & present Council Members, State Committee members, Corporate Members of WBSC, IE(I) and guests from different walk of life.

MSTC has been awarded 'Rajbhasha Bhushan' for the year 2017-18 at hte 35th Akhil Bharathiya Rajbhasha Prashikshan Shibir and Sammelan, held at Mysore from 6th to 8th June.

On 07-06-2019 CMD MSTC Limited called on Shri Narendra Singh Tomar, Hon’ble Minister of Agriculture & Farmers Welfare at New Delhi.